Halloween Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

checking out the gather

2 posters

Go down

checking out the gather Empty checking out the gather

Post by loki Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:05 pm

A group of 6 college students walked the gather each going to a different stall that interested them. They were all medical students that were led by a female. The other 5 were males but there seemed to be something different about the 6. They all acted indifferent to the others around them and they looked like the kind of people that you didn't mess around with. They all seemed normal on the outside, but they all had a secret that they shared with nobody. For unlike most in the heavens, these were tougher than the archangels themselves and were very close to god. These 6 were known as God's Royal Guard. They outranked any angel or anybody in the heavens, even all the gods and goddess' minus the main God.
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

checking out the gather Empty Re: checking out the gather

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:36 pm

Akadeanna walked still through the gather grounds she wasn't followed by her big group now it was just 3 of them now her, Skylar, and Dorian who still refused to leave her side as he still thought this was a dream and he didn't want to wake up to being still in the cell in the Peace Act Dimension watching his friends get raped.

They were talking though Dorian mostly kept his head down not watching where they were going, he was once a proud Seeker, but after what he witnessed he was rather timid now, he didn't even see the group of 6 until he ran into the female of the group and he stammers his apologies to her blushing profusely.
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

https://halloweenweyr.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by loki Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:44 pm

Tenna smiles at the young man. "No need to apologize to me Dorian. You have done no harm to me. I know that you are suffering right now, and trust me many have done worse to me than just bumping into me." She places a gentle hand on him. "Come and I shall take you back to your friends." She leads him back to Akadeanna and Skylar and says, "Your young friend here accidently bumped into me and apologized as well and I told him he didn't need to apologize to me, that I have had worse done to me in the past." She looks at Akadeanna and says, "Your parents are always watching over you and are proud of all you have accomplished since you came here to Pern and when you lived on earth. Don't worry if you do not recognize me. It is not disrespectable as many don't recognize me and the 5 males that are usually with me. They are looking in other stalls right now, enjoying the day here."
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:55 pm

Dorian was relieved that the woman wasn’t mad when he bumped into her, he says, “I’m glad I’ve not done any harm to you ma’am. Yes I am suffering not many have seen what I did before Frostbite freed me.” He flinches at first when she touched him, but he relaxed remembering he wasn’t at the facility anymore he was free. He says, “Thank you I appreciate that you will do that.” He lets Tenna lead him back to Akadeanna and Skylar; Akadeanna had been looking for Dorian when Tenna approached them with him and she says, “Thank you Tenna, we were just looking for him as he wandered off.” She smiles and says, “Thank you for your words Tenna. Of course I recognize you. Yeah I know you usually have 5 other men with you. It’s a wonderful day.” She then nods at Dorian and says, “You remember my friend Flightplan from my childhood,” she pauses and gently places her hand on Dorian's shoulder and she says, “He is a Half-Breed now I found him in the Peace Act Dimension this is Dorian his Human form.”

She then looks at Dorian and she says, “Dorian this is Tenna she is one of God's Royal Guards.” Dorian looks up more this time he remembered hearing of God's Royal Guards before and he had accidentally ran into one of them and he says, “I am honored to meet you Tenna.”
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

https://halloweenweyr.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by loki Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:05 pm

Tenna smiles at him. "Of course you haven't done any harm to me, young man. I do know what you have seen and of your suffering. Its hard on you I know. That's good that Frostbite freed you." Tenna smiles. "You are welcome and of course I will do that." Tenna smiles. "You are welcome, Akadeanna. Ah, well I found him and no harm done." Tenna smiles. "You are welcome. I figured you did as not many recognize me or my men. Yes I do. I agree that it is and a nice day to be off duty in heaven for the day." She smiles. "Of course I remember your friend Flightplan from your childhood." She smiles. "I approve of what you have done for him. So Dorian is his human form? Good. I've noticed that Helios and Sephiro are the Weyrleaders of this Weyr. We approve upstairs."

Tenna smiles. "And you too, Dorian. I know you probably know something of angels where they have 2 or 4 or 6 sets of wings. Myself and my team have 10 sets of wings as we outrank all in heaven but Jehovah."
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down