Halloween Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP Leonard Nimoy A.K.A Spock from TOS

Go down

RIP Leonard Nimoy A.K.A Spock from TOS Empty RIP Leonard Nimoy A.K.A Spock from TOS

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:35 pm

On Friday February 27th, 2015 a legend of the Star Trek World was lost; to the real world he was Leonard Nimoy; but to those of us from the Star Trek World those of us who call ourselves Trekkies or Trekkers; he was Mr. Spock from Star Trek The Original Series from the original Star Trek Movies, a handful of Star Trek The Next Generation episodes and from the 2 new Remakes of the Star Trek The Original Series called Star Trek and Star Trek Into Darkness. He was also the voice for Sentinel Prime in Transformers: Dark Of The Moon.

He sadly lost his battle with COPD he died from the end stages of the disease. He has truly boldly gone ahead of us joining his fellow Star Trek Family onto Heaven.

Leonard Simon Nimoy was born on March 26, 1931 in the West End of Boston, Massachusetts, the son of Yiddish-speaking Orthodox Jewish immigrants from Iziaslav, Soviet Union (now Ukraine). His parents left Iziaslav separately—his father first walking over the border into Poland—and reunited in the United States. His mother, Dora (née Spinner), was a homemaker, and his father, Max Nimoy, owned a barbershop in the Mattapan section of the city.

Nimoy began acting at the age of 8 in a children's and neighborhood theater. His parents wanted him to attend college and pursue a stable career, or even learn to play the accordion—with which, his father advised, Nimoy could always make a living—but his grandfather encouraged him to become an actor. His first major role was at 17, as Ralphie in an amateur production of Clifford Odets' Awake and Sing!, which dealt with the struggles of a matriarchal Jewish family during the Great Depression. Nimoy said the role "lit a passion" that led him to pursue an acting career. "I never wanted to do anything else."

Noted from: His Wikipedia Page
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

https://halloweenweyr.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

RIP Leonard Nimoy A.K.A Spock from TOS Empty Re: RIP Leonard Nimoy A.K.A Spock from TOS

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:40 pm

Great Memories Of Leonard Nimoy/Mr. Spock/And One Of Sentinel Prime:

Mr.Spock:

RIP Leonard Nimoy A.K.A Spock from TOS Leonard-nimoy-arena-4

Live Long And Prosper:

RIP Leonard Nimoy A.K.A Spock from TOS 456

Chakotay (Robert Beltran) and Spock:

RIP Leonard Nimoy A.K.A Spock from TOS Robert_beltran_and_leonard_nimoy_by_gazomg-d6snvwq

Kirk, Spock, and McCoy TV Series:

RIP Leonard Nimoy A.K.A Spock from TOS Wall15

Kirk, Spock, & McCoy Movie:

RIP Leonard Nimoy A.K.A Spock from TOS Kirk-Spock-and-Bones-leonard-bones-mccoy-6351905-1145-800

Kirk, Spock, & McCoy Animated:

RIP Leonard Nimoy A.K.A Spock from TOS Star_Trek_Archive___Kirk_by_sharpbrothers

Spock (Leonard Nimoy) & Sarek (Mark Leonard):

RIP Leonard Nimoy A.K.A Spock from TOS Latest?cb=20120730074808&path-prefix=en

Spock (Leonard Nimoy), Sarek (Mark Leonard), and Amanda (Jane Wyatt):

RIP Leonard Nimoy A.K.A Spock from TOS Sarek_Spock_and_Amanda_standing

Ambassador Spock From Star Trek Remake:

RIP Leonard Nimoy A.K.A Spock from TOS Old_spock_star_trek

Since my customary farewell would seem self-serving I'll just say good luck (Quoted from Leonard Nimoy to younger Spock):

RIP Leonard Nimoy A.K.A Spock from TOS C3c923b02eeba8ca9e066be51b792240a4f92818

Voice Of Sentinel Prime In Transformers Dark Of The Moon:

RIP Leonard Nimoy A.K.A Spock from TOS Nimoy-SentinelPrime

RIP Leonard Nimoy A.K.A Spock from TOS NEAYf6qEOr7SEB_1_1

RIP Leonard Nimoy A.K.A Spock from TOS Transformers-dark-of-the-moon-movie-image-sentinel-prime-slice-01

RIP Leonard Nimoy A.K.A Spock from TOS Sentinel-prime-transformed
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

RIP Leonard Nimoy A.K.A Spock from TOS Empty Re: RIP Leonard Nimoy A.K.A Spock from TOS

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:41 pm

I’m Free:
Don’t grieve for me, for now I’m free;
I’m following the path God laid for me.
I took His hand when I heard him call
I turned my back and left it all.

I could not stay another day
To laugh, to work or play.
Tasks left undone must stay that way
I found that place at the close of the day.

If my parting has left a void,
Then fill it with remembered joy.
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss;
Ah yes these things, I too, will miss.

Be not burdened with times of sorrow;
I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.
My life’s been full, I savored so much;
Good friends, good times, a loved one’s
Touch.

Perhaps my time seemed all too brief;
Don’t lengthen it now with undue grief.
Lift up your heart and share it with me;
God wanted me now, He set me free.
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:45 pm

As I sat here working on the memorial page for Leonard Nimoy I came to realize that is has now been 1 year 4 months and 8 days since Mr. Spock boldly went before us all to join his fellow Star Trek Family in heaven.

I hadn't even realized until I looked at the date February 27th, 2015 that it was already over a year since Leonard Nimoy took God's hand and followed the path that God laid for him; he has found his place at the close of the day in quoting I'm Free

Dated: July 5th, 2016
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum