Halloween Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP Princess Lacey Holsworth

Go down

RIP Princess Lacey Holsworth Empty RIP Princess Lacey Holsworth

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:51 pm

RIP Princess Lacey Holsworth Unnamed1 - Princess Lacey

RIP Princess Lacey Holsworth Adreian-payne-and-lacey-holsworth - Princess Lacey Helping Payne Cut Down The Net

RIP Princess Lacey Holsworth LACEY_HOLSWORTH_PASSES_AWAY_1492220000_4028533_ver1.0_320_240 - Princess Lacey And Payne, the news noting her passing below

RIP Princess Lacey Holsworth 1321291 - Cutting Down The Big 10 Championship Net With Payne

RIP Princess Lacey Holsworth Dm_140409_ncb_news_princess_lacy - Some see this picture and see Adreian Payne lifting Princess Lacey up, however it is said that, that is backwards Princess Lacey is lifting Adreian Payne up

Late Tuesday April 8th/Early Wednesday April 9th, 2014 Princess Lacey Holsworth lost her battle with neuroblastoma.  She was only 8 years old, but she touched so many lives including the 6 feet 10 inches tall Spartan Forward Adreian Payne, she became a little sister to him.

quoted from her family: “Princess Lacey has achieved the ultimate victory,” the family wrote on Instagram. “She now dances among angels. … The world is a better place because you were in it. Our hearts are broken. We love you Doll. Dance all night … Mommy and Daddy, Will, Mitchell, and Luke. #LoveLikeLacey”

and quote from the University Of Michigan coach: "Heaven just got a whole lot brighter. RIP, Princess Lacey. You were a light for all of us. We are all Spartans today."

Rest in peace Princess Lacey and have fun dancing with the angels, but still cheer on Adreian Payne your big brother and the rest of the Spartan team.  You touched so many lives at only 8 years old.
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

https://halloweenweyr.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

RIP Princess Lacey Holsworth Empty Re: RIP Princess Lacey Holsworth

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:54 pm

I’m Free:

Don’t grieve for me, for now I’m free;
I’m following the path God laid for me.
I took His hand when I heard him call
I turned my back and left it all.

I could not stay another day
To laugh, to work or play.
Tasks left undone must stay that way
I found that place at the close of the day.

If my parting has left a void,
Then fill it with remembered joy.
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss;
Ah yes these things, I too, will miss.

Be not burdened with times of sorrow;
I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.
My life’s been full, I savored so much;
Good friends, good times, a loved one’s
Touch.

Perhaps my time seemed all too brief;
Don’t lengthen it now with undue grief.
Lift up your heart and share it with me;