Halloween Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Dragon Clutches (Touching)

2 posters

Go down

Three Dragon Clutches (Touching) Empty Three Dragon Clutches (Touching)

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:34 pm

On the Main Dragon Hatching Sands laid 6 Dragons, there was a Female Christmas Dragon and a Male Christmas Dragon; then there was a Gold Dragon and a Gold-Tinted Obsidian Dragon; and lastly there was a rather large Silver Dragon and what looked like a Platinum Gold Dragon, but he was a male Crater Dragon. That wasn't the most startling of the sight among the riders there was only 1 female among the 6 Riders the rest were males. Around the 6 Dragons was a very large clutch, all the eggs were very large in size, however what couldn't be told was if there was a Queen egg or 2 among the eggs as there was a mix of Christmas themed patterned Eggs and Gemstone looking Eggs instead.
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

https://halloweenweyr.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Three Dragon Clutches (Touching) Empty Re: Three Dragon Clutches (Touching)

Post by loki Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:01 pm

Several people walked onto the hatching sands, eager to touch the eggs but were also very respectable to the adult dragons. As each entered, they bowed to the 6 dragons before touching the eggs.  Amongst them was Dr. Tommy Oliver and 3 of his students, Conner, Kira and Ethan. Tommy had figured that since the 4 of them were dino rangers that they should come together. He let the 3 go first and then he paid his respects as well.
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:10 pm

More came in 2 were dressed in Egyptian Finery while others were wearing weird capes on their shoulders they stayed close to Akadeanna as they bowed in respect to the dragons and their riders.

A large Silver Dragon dropped onto the sands a safe distance from the parents and the clutch dropping of a woman dressed as a Gymnast on her shoulder were the knots of a Master Gymnast Crafter and a Candidate she ran out and joined the others and bow to the parents and their riders before joining the others touching the eggs she was wearing a Pink gymnast outfit that had a Pterodactyl and a White Tiger entwined and there were ribbons in her hair that were Pink, Green, White, and Red.
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by loki Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:17 pm

Tommy was watching his students touching the eggs when Conner came over. "Hey, Dr. O? I think an old girlfriend of yours just arrived via a dragon." Tommy looks around and Conner pointed the young woman out to him. He blinked as he saw she was a gymnast and she was wearing a pink gymnast outfit with a Pterodactyl and a white tiger entwined but what really gave her away were the ribbons in her hair. He walks over and taps her on the shoulder. "Miss me beautiful?"
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:33 pm

Kim had been touching one of the Eggs when someone touched her on her shoulder and she turns around and her eyes went wide it was Tommy and she straightens up and hugs him and says, “Of course I have handsome! Grenath and A'drew just brought me from the Gymnastics Hall where I just finished teaching a class.” She nods at the Silver Dragon and his Rider and says, “He's been helping me get between here and the Gymnast Craft Hall.”
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by loki Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:40 pm

Tommy smiles and hugs her back. "I figured you would. Its been a long time now. Oh, I see. Should've figured you'd be doing Gymnastics here." He nods. "That's good that he has." He nods to his 3 students. "Those 3 over there are students of mine. I'm a teacher at the High School in town. The girl is Kira, the black kid is Ethan and the other is Conner. We all share a common bond, Kim. You see, my students there found 3 dino-gems and are now Dino rangers. So am I. I'm the black ranger now." He kissed her and didn't care if anybody saw it. A'drew walks over and nods at Tommy then turns to Kim. "Old friend of yours Kim?"
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:47 pm

Kim smiles and says, “It's been far too long Tommy. Of course I am doing Gymnastics here, I'm a Master Gymnast here.” She nods and says, “He's been very helpful since I don't have a Dragon of my own yet.” She looks at the 3 students that Tommy nodded at and she says, “Reminds me of our original team when we first became rangers. Oh I remember you wanted to find them one day, I'm glad to know you found them. Ah I look forward to seeing you as the black ranger.” She kisses him back not caring either. She then looks at A'drew and she says, “This is Tommy my first boyfriend that I told you about.”
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by loki Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:54 pm

Tommy chuckles. "Don't I know it. Yes, I should've figured because you left the team to become a professional gymnast if memory serves me right. And a master as well." He nods. "That's good that he has since you don't have a dragon of your own yet." He chuckles. "Yes, it does, doesn't it? Yes, I did and yes we found them. You will, later on." A'drew smiles. "Ah, so this is your first boyfriend you told me about. Pleasure to meet you Tommy. Or is it Dr. Oliver?" Tommy chuckles. "Tommy will do, A'drew."

A man walked in alone and bowed to the dragons and their riders and went to touch the eggs. But he seemed sad or something, as if something was missing in his life. He was dressed in a white suit with a blue shirt and his brown hair was nicely combed back. He didn't speak to the others, just touched the eggs sometimes jumping if someone walked near him or a dragon bugled.
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:15 pm

Kim smiles and says, “Well I failed on Earth, but I was invited to come to Pern and work at their Gymnastics Craft Hall and I accepted the offer and then 3 days into the time I was here on Pern I was searched to be a Dragon Candidate and I've failed so far to impress, but I don't plan to give up I think my Dragon just hasn't been born yet. Yes a Master as well it's the top rank if you aren't familiar with Craft Hall Ranks.” He smiles and says, “I”m glad he has as well since I don't have a Dragon of my own yet.” He laughs and says, “Yes it does. I'm glad you did and that you found them. I look forward to it.' She smiles and says, “Yes this is my first boyfriend that I told you about.”

Akadeanna glances up as the newcomer got close to where she was touching the Eggs and she says, “Hi there.” Her tone was gentle, but it still had her heavy Egyptian accent with a few hints of now a Vosian Royalty accent since she had spent so long with her Kings and her Princes.

A small White Dragon dropped onto the Hatching Sands with another Candidate who was a man he had just been searched this was Warren, he thanked the White Rider before joining the other Candidates and he bows to the Dragons and their Riders before carefully joining the others among the Eggs carefully touching them.
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by loki Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:28 pm

Tommy nods. "I see. Its good that you were and work at the gymnastics craft hall and you accepted the offer and then 3 days into the time you was here on Pern you were searched to be a dragon candidate and you have so far failed to impress? Don't you dare give up and I believe you are right. Well, we both have moved up since the last time we saw each other." Tommy nods. "I can tell that you are glad that he has since you don't have a dragon of your own yet." He nods. "That's good. Of course I did and that we found them. You will." A'drew smiles, "Well he is as handsome as you said he was, I'll give you that."

Julian looks up and gives a weak smile. "Hi there yourself. I just got searched by a gold dragon and her rider dropped me off outside." He nods to the gold on the ledge. "That's her."

A green dragon came into the hatching sands and dropped onto the sands to let her passenger off. This was Marla and she had just come from the computer craft hall. She thanked the green rider before joining the others but she remember to bow to the dragons and their riders before touching the eggs.
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:46 pm

Kim smiles and says, “I love it here I still protect lives as I help fight Threadfall on the ground crews though last fall I was allowed to ride on a Dragon and help her and her Dragon fight; I was surprised that a Dragon found me worthy to try and impress my own Dragon, that's right so far I have failed to impress. I don't plan to give up Tommy I never did as a ranger or a Gymnast so I won't give up on my own Dragon. Yes we both have Tommy.” She smiles and says, “Of course I am glad he has since I don't have a Dragon of my own.” She smiles and says, “I'm glad you think he is just as I said he was.”

Akadeanna smiles gently at Julian and she says, “Ah I know that pair they are a very great team,” she pauses and nods at Kelvin and his Crater and says, “They are the ones who searched me and my companions; are you all right? You seem sad.”

Warren looks up when he felt a feeling he hadn't felt since the day before his home was destroyed his younger sister's feel from a Crafter that had just dismounted from a Green Dragon, he shakes his head Marla was dead as his sister was called in her Human form or Thunderbolt in her Seeker form and he turns back to the Egg he was touching.
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by loki Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:59 pm

Tommy smiles. "So do I. That's good that you have and that's good that you have. Well I think you are worthy of anything and if Zordon was alive he would agree with me. You will, Kim you will. I'm glad you won't as you never did as a ranger or a gymnast so you won't give up on your own dragon. I know we have." A'drew smiles. "Of course I do just as you said he was. You 2 need to get back together again now that you found each other again."

Julian smiles. "Oh, so you know Rinth and her rider Wesley then. Yes, they do seem to make a great team." He looks over and nods. "They seem nice. Yes, I'm ok. I lost a very close friend years ago so I moved to Pern but I can never forget him. Sometimes like now I can almost feel him, but that is only wishful thinking."

Marla felt a feeling she hadn't felt since she had been taken from her family and raised somewhere else. It felt like her brother Warren but she shakes her head as she knew he was dead. She missed Warren or Comatose in his Seeker form. It bugged her, just looking at him but if she asked him, she would be wrong and she didn't need that. So she went back to touching a rather bluish colored eggcompared to the others but it seemed lonely.
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:14 pm

Kim smiles and says, “I'm glad you think so and yeah I bet he would agree with you if he was still alive. I bet you will too Tommy, I'd love to get to know what's happened to you since we parted ways, I haven't found anyone since you though I honestly was thinking if I got a Dragon and A'drew's Silver caught her I wouldn't care since I didn't what happened to you. Of course I won't give up as I never did as a Ranger nor as a Gymnast, so I won't give up on my own Dragon.”  She smiles and says, “Yes we do need to since we've found each other again.”

Akadeanna laughs and says, “Oh no Kelvin and Ellolth searched me the Crater Dragon and her Rider that's the platinum Gold Dragon she's called a Crater.”  She smiles and says, “They are very nice. I'm both a telepath and an empath I could feel you were sad. I'm sorry you lost a very close friend f yours years ago so you moved here to Pern, of course you could never forget him. Well he might be watching over you from the Heavens that's why you could feel him, if you would like tell me his name and I'll check on him next time I check into the Heavens since I'm a Goddess.”

Warren couldn't help, but glance more at Marla who seemed so much like his family and he couldn't help his curiosity got the better of him and he moves closer to Marla touching the Eggs near her trying to not seem suspicious to her, but he finally looks up and he asks, “Are you Marla Williams from Dimension 962?” He swallows hard part of him hoping it was his sister, part of him reminding him that the woman was probably just his sister's counterpart.
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by loki Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:22 pm

Julian chuckles. "Well, I guess I have a lot to learn about dragons then. Oh, so that's what's she's called." He smiles. "I can tell that they are. Oh, you are? So that's how you could tell I was sad. Yes, I did lose a friend many years ago so I moved to Pern. Of course I never would as he and I were very close. Maybe he is and that's why I feel him." He sniffs and says, "Have you been around a tiger or more? You smell like at least 2 of them. Sorry." He shakes his head. "My friend's name was Kero. I hope you can find him in the heavens. If you find him, just tell him an old friend is looking for him. He will know who you mean."

Marla looked up in surprised that the one who looked like her brother was actually asking her if her name was Marla Williams. "Why yes, that is my name and that is where I come from. Warren? Is that you?"
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:41 pm

Akadeanna smiles softly and says, “Yeah there is a lot to learn about them.  Yes that's what she's called.”  She nods and says, “Yes I am and yeah that's how I could tell you are sad. I am sorry you did. It is possible, I don't see anyone around you though right now mortals wouldn't always see them, but a God or Goddess can sees someone who has passed watching over someone.” She chuckles and says, “2 actually one's a White Tiger who I'm trying to find his friend and another I'm carrying for since he lost his best friend years ago he found me on Cybertron which is that Cybernetic planet close to here you are probably smelling both of them on me. No that's quite all right I know how it is.” She frowns hearing him say Kero could this be Yue the one Kero was looking for and she says, “Kero? I have a friend whose name is Kero and he also goes by Keroberos in his larger form which he's one of the two Tigers you smell on me I was just bathing his tiger form before I came for the touching. If he's not your Kero I promise to look for him in the Heavens does the name Yue mean anything to you? I promise I will tell him if he's not my Kero.”

Warren was relieved it was indeed his sister Marla and he says, “Yes it's me sis! It's been 6 months now since I saw you last, yeah I was watching you in our home from the time we met before I told you I was your brother that's why I was trying to get close to you I wanted to know about you. Your mate sent me here to talk to the Mech Ironhide to try and stop the destruction of our home, but it was 5 minutes after I arrived when I was found by a Seeker named Starscream that our home was destroyed.” He holds his arms out to his sister so they could hug.
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by loki Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:00 pm

Julian smiles. "I can tell that just by looking around here. I see." He nods. "I had no idea that you are and that's how you could tell I am sad. Yes, I did. That's what I'm thinking. You don't? Ah, I see. I know I feel him though." He raises an eyebrow. "2 actually? A white tiger who you are trying to find his friend and another you are caring for since he lost his best friend years ago and he found you on Cybertron which is that Cybernetic planet close to here? Wouldn't surprise me. I'm glad its alright." Julian nods. "Yes, I said Kero. You have a friend whose name is Kero and he also goes by Keroberos in his larger form which he's one of the 2 tigers I smell on you? Ah, so that's why I smell him on you. I'm glad that if he isn't my Kero that you promise to look for him in the heavens." He chuckles and changes forms for the first time since he thought he'd lost Keroberos. Yue says, "Is this how Keroberos described me to you?"

Marla smiles. "I'm glad it is you brother. Yes, I know its been 6 months since we saw each other last. You have? I didn't know that. Well now you can get to know me. I'm glad that Grimestone sent you here to talk to the Mech Ironhide to try and stop the destruction of our home. I didn't know that's when you learned about the destruction of our home. So this Starscream saved you then? I'd like to meet him someday." She moved closer knowing he wanted to hug and she did too.
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:47 pm

Akadeanna nods and says, “Now you know that I am and that's how I can tell that you are sad. Yes I don't. I'm not surprised you feel him.” She nods and say, “Yes 2. Yes a White Tiger who I am trying to find his friend and another that I'm caring for since he lost his best friend years ago and he found me on Cybertron which is the Cybernetic planet close to here.” She nods and says, “Yes I have a friend whose name is Kero and he also goes by Keroberos in his larger form which is one of the two Tigers you smell on me. Yeah that is why you smell him on me. Of course I promise that if he's not your Kero that I will look in the Heavens for him.” She watches as Julian changed to Yue startled and she says, “Yue that's your name like this! Yes that's how he describes you; I'd send for him, but he's helping the cooks.”

Warren smiles and says, “I'm glad it's you too sis. Yeah far too long I thought I'd never see you again; I've been receiving counseling since the destruction of our home. Now you know that. He thought it was the best thing for me to do as the others were too scared to go through the Dimensional Portal,” he pauses and sighs and says, “Sadly I think Grimestone knew it was too late and wanted at least one of our home to survive to help prevent what happened to our home happening somewhere else, would also explain why he was insistent I took the primary files of our results to make sure it didn't happen again. I look forward to getting to know you, I don't want us separated like we were at our home I want us to be a family since we are all that we have left and I have a Seekerlet I'm carrying in my Seeker form I could use your help I never had a mate, but I think our Primus planted the little Mechling inside me. I haven't had any luck sadly finding Ironhide though, I haven't given up finding him though. Now you know that's when I learned about the destruction of our home. Yes he saved me.” He stops and looks among those among the sands then into the stands and he smiles spotting Junuis and nodding at him and says, “That's him there in the stands he goes by Junuis in his Human form.” He closes the gap and hugs his sister.
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by loki Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:19 pm

Yue smiles at her. "Yes, I am Yue in this form. Julian is my alter ego. It doesn't surprise me that he has. That's ok. I'll go peek in on him shortly."

Marla smiles. "I know you are brother. Yes, I know its been far too long. I too never thought I'd see you again. Ah, that is good. So have I." She noticed Dr. Oliver and nods at him. "That's Dr. Tommy Oliver and he's been helping me. Yes, now I know that. Ah, tht sounds just like my bondmate." She nods. "That makes sense to me and it seems that you did survive which is good. Yes, that would make sense why he would do that. So so I Warren. I don't either like we were at home. I want us to be a family since we are all we have now. You do? Well congrats on that. And of course I will help you as you never had a mate. So you think our Primus planted the little mechling inside you? That's sad that you haven't found him yet but its good you haven't given up on finding him. Yes,now I know that's when you learned about the destruction of our home. i'm glad he did." She looks up at the young male and says, "Well Junuis seems nice and I also like the name Starscream."

Junuis was indeed watching from the stands as Warren spoke with a young lady on the sands and how he hugged her. This made him jealous. Was she his bondmate or what?
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:50 pm

Akadeanna smiles and says, “Yeah my Kero is yours I know seeing you as Yue. Ah so that's your alter ego, I'm better known as Flowerdancer Prime Co-Leader of the Ark Autobots and Co-Leader of the Moon Wind Autobots, I'm the Red and Black Seeker who used to fly and fight with the Autobots. I'm glad you will.”

Warren smiles and says, “I'm not surprised you never thought you'd see me again either.” He spotted Tommy and smiles and says, “He's a good man I've met him as I've been studying some classes over at the local high school and I've gotten to know him. He was a good Mech, I was happy for you when I learned about him he did know about us being siblings I told him as he was worried about me watching over you.” He nods and says, “I'm glad it does make sense to you and yes I did survive which is a good. I'm glad it makes sense why he would do that. You got a place at the weyr even though I thought you were dead something told me to ask for the weyr next to mine to be held it has a nice large ledge for you to fly in and out from in your Seeker form. Yes I do. Thank you. I'm glad you will help me as I never had a mate, though Starscream and I kind of have a thing, but his Leader is fiercely evil so we have to keep our relationship private. Yes I think our Primus planted the little mechling inside me I am naming him Grandpoint after that Order who I liked as a way to honor him. I know its sad I haven't found him, but of course I haven't given up on finding him. That's what matters Marla.” He smiles and says, “He is nice when in private, but he can be rude when he's around Megatron and Shian. I'm glad you like the name Starscream.”

He says, “Come on you should meet him, we can continue our touching later I have a bad feeling he might be a little jealous if he saw us hugging thinking we are in a relationship I want him to know the truth as he has some trust issues as he's been hurt by others he cared about.”
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by loki Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:15 pm

Yue smiles. "Yes, it is obvious that I am Yue and Kero is mine." He nods. "Yes, that is my alter ego or my other side. I remember Clow Reed mentioning you to me and Kero a very long time ago and it is an honor to finally meet you. Of course I will."

Marla nods. "Of course I never thought I'd ever see you again."  Marla nods. "Yes, he is. Ah so you are taking some classes at the local high school and that's how you've gotten to know him? Yes, I know he was a good mech. You knew him and he knew we were siblings? He never told me. And that makes sense to me why he was worried about you watching over me." She nods. "Of course it makes sense to me and I'm glad you did. Of course it makes sense that he would do that. I'm glad I do. That's great and that sounds nice. You are welcome. Of course I will since you have no mate.  Ah, I see. you make a cute couple. Ah let me guess. Megatron. That's something that you do think he implanted the little mechling inside you. I like that name. Very fitting name. Yes, it is sad that you haven't found him yet but you are not giving up on finding him. Yes, I know. I was carrying 6 before I came here but I lost them." She nods. "I can believe that he is but that he can be rude when he's around Megatron and Shian. Of course I like that name."

She nods. "Sure. I'd love to meet him. Yes, we can continue our touching later. Yes, he does seem jealous seeing us hugging thinking we are in a relationship. Of course he needs to know the truth. Ah, then lets go reassure him now."

Yue left the sands to go to the kitchens to see his friend. He saw workers all over but then he spotted a pair of wings that he would never forget. "Keroberos! What are we now? A waiter or something?"
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:25 pm

Warren smiles and says, “Yes I've been taking some classes at the Local High School and that's how I've gotten to know him. Yes he knew we were siblings, I asked him not to tell you and to ensure when you Spark Merged to keep it from you to protect us. I'm glad it makes sense to you why he was worried about me watching over you, but knowing we are siblings he understood.” He nods and says, “I'm glad it does. I'm glad you will since I don't no one liked that I was an Order and a Vision. I'm glad you think so. Yeah Megatron. I' know it is something that I think that he implanted the little Mechling inside me. I'm glad you think so. I'm glad you think it is very fitting. Even with living with the Decepticons I am still looking for Ironhide. I am sorry you lost them.” He nods and says, “He has plans though I hope that they work I cant talk about those though to protect him.”

He smiles and says, “I'm glad you would love to meet him. The Eggs aren't going anywhere and I've heard the Healers say it will be another week before they start to hatch. I never talked about having any siblings because it hurt so bad and I thought you were dead so I wasn't ready to talk about you yet to him.” He leads Marla to the stands where Junuis was sitting and he says, “Junuis there's someone I would like you to meet,” he pauses and nods at Marla and says, “This is Marla my sister.”

Keroberos rumbled as he heard a familiar voice and he sets the basket down that he had the handle of in his mouth, but he held still as cooks were still removing trays from his back not wanting to drop anything and he says, “I had to do something to keep myself busy Yue Akadeanna suggested that I helped in the kitchens since I can carry more than most cooks can.”
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by loki Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:41 pm

Marla nods. "That's good that you have been taking some classes at the local High School and that's how you've gotten to know him. That's good that he knew we were siblings. Ah, that's ok that you asked him not to tell me and to ensure when I spark merged with him that it would be hidden to keep it from you to protect us. Of course it makes sense to me why he was worried about you watching over me but knowing we are siblings he understood." She nods. "Of course it does. Of course I will since you don't no one like that you was an Order and a Vision. Of course I think so. That Mech is a jerk Yes, it is something that you think he implanted the little Mechling inside you. Of course I think so. Of course I think it’s fitting. I see. And I know you will find him. Yes, I did." She nods. Oh, I see I hope they work as well that you can't talk about those though to protect him."

She smiles. "Of course I'd love to meet him. Yes, I know they aren't. Ah, well we have a ways to wait then. I can understand that Warren so you wasn't ready to talk about me yet to him." Junuis watches as the 2 approached him and he looks at Marla, then Warren. "Really?" He smiles. "So this is Marla that you told me so much about. I'm glad to meet you Marla." Marla smiles. "And you too Junuis."

Yue smiles as he could tell his old friend recognized his voice and he watched him set the basket down, though he held still as cooks were still removing trays his back not wanting to drop anything. Yue nods. "Well that makes sense to me old friend. It’s nice she suggested that you help in the kitchens since you can carry more than most cooks can. I've been teaching at the local Elementary school to keep busy, hoping I would find you alive and well. And I have."
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:49 pm

Warren smiles and says, “It’s helping me understand living here better the classes; he’s my favorite teacher. Yeah it’s good that he knew we were siblings. I’m glad it’s ok that I asked him not to tell you and to ensure when you two Spark Merged that it would be hidden from you to protect us. He didn’t know about our family relationship so of course it makes sense why he was worried.” He smiles and says, “I’m glad for that, Starscream doesn’t care that I’m an Order and a Vision which of course I had to explain to him he’s been teaching me to live as a Seeker without such titles. I’m not surprised you know that he’s a jerk. Well one day I will know if it is true that he is or isn’t. I promise to tell him all about our home and who he was named after.” He stops and hands her a picture and asks, “Would you like to help me find him? This is what he looks like.” He nods and says, “We all hope they work. Of course I can’t talk about those things to protect him, I promise if and when it goes right I will tell you.”

He smiles and says, “I’m glad you would. Yes we do still have a ways to wait. I’m glad you can understand why I wasn’t ready to talk to him about you yet.” He smiles and says, “Yes really.” He nods and says, “Yes this is Marla I’ve told you so much about, I was still grieving that’s why I never told you she was my sister and then here today I find her alive 6 months after I thought I lost her; Grimestone who I told you about as well was her Bondmate.”

Keroberos smiles and says, “I’m glad it does make sense to you old friend. I was happy when she suggested that I help in the Kitchens since I can carry more than most Cooks. I’m glad you’ve done that to keep yourself busy you always liked you kids yes now we found each other alive.”
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by loki Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:59 pm

Marla smiles. "Of course I would. Yes, I know we do. Of course I can understand why you wasn't ready to talk to him about me yet." Junuis smiles. "Ah, she's as pretty as you said she is. I can understand and that's why you never told me she was your sister and then here today you find her alive after 6 months you thought you had lost her. Ah yes, I remember you mentioning him. So he was her bondmate?" He looks at Marla. "I'm sorry for our loss."

Yue smiles. "Of course it does make sense to me old friend, I can believe that you were since you can carry more than most cooks. Of course I have to keep myself busy. Yes, I have. Especially Sakura though she is gone and Lee is too. Yes, I'm glad that we have."

Junuis looks at Warren. "We finished Doombringer but we can't attack as Megatron is always getting on my nerves, but I think when I return to base we will attack him finally."
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:13 pm

Warren smiles and says, “I’m glad you think she is as pretty as I said she was. I’m glad you can understand and that’s why I never told you she was my sister and then here today I find her alive after 6 months I thought I had lost her. I’m glad you remember me mentioning him. Yes he was her Bondmate. I had a feeling you were jealous seeing us hug that’s why I brought her so you two could meet and I could tell you the truth.”

Keroberos smiles and says, “Things always did make sense to you when explained; a few times my Wings have gotten in the way, but it’s helped too as I have given a lift to a few Cooks before. You do go crazy sometimes if you don’t keep yourself busy. I heard they were both gone. While with Flowerdancer on Cybertron I helped their Medics with carrying things and pick up things if they dropped something.” One more Cook picked up a tray from Keroberos’ back before turning around with a few meatrolls and says, “You did good Keroberos go spend time with your friend we are good for the rest of the day.” Keroberos says, “Thank you Kara; that’s Yue.” He takes the offered meatrolls before heading to his friend.

Warren smiles and says, “I’m glad that Doombringer has been finished yeah I know he’s gotten worse lately I’ve noticed. I think that would be best and you can then being free of him can join us on the Sands touching the Eggs; as it’s still about a week until the Hatching.”
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by loki Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:22 pm

Junuis smiles. "Of course I do as you said she was. Yes, I can understand why you never told me she was your sister and then here today you find her alive after 6 months you thought you had lost her. Of course I remember you mentioning him to me. Oh, that's something. Of course I was feeling a little jealous of you and her and that's why you brought her over so we could meet and you culd tell me the truth."

Yue nods. "That is so true my friend. Of course as they are big. That's good that you gave them a lift a few times before. Yes, that's true and I haven't changed either. Yes, they are both gone Ah, that's good that you did if they needed help" Yue smiles and says, "Yes, thank you." Yue led him to a private area so they could speak alone of old times.

Junuis smiles. "Yes he has been finished. Yes he has. I figured you'd notice that. Of course it would be best and I can then be free of him and can join you on the sands touching the eggs as its still about a week until the hatching." Then he transformed and took off for their base.
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akadeanna Hawk Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:37 pm

Warren smiles and says, “I’m glad you understand that Junuis; I was just getting enough courage to tell you about her and I being Brother and Sister and I get to introduce you two. I’m glad you do remember. I know you’ve been hurt Star that’s why I knew I had to introduce you two so you would know I wasn’t going to hurt you.”

Keroberos says, “Yes they are. Of course as not always are Dragonriders or Flighted Weyrling's around to give them a lift to one of the upper weyr's to deliver food or to clean a weyr so I always give a lift, they reward me with Meatrolls or Fishrolls for the help since I really don’t have a use for Marks. We’ve both grown up quite a bit since we were last together; but I’m not surprised you haven’t changed in that though. That was another Medic’s idea after I picked up something he had dropped.” Kara says, “You’re very welcome.” Keroberos follows after Yue to the private area so they could speak alone.

Warren smiles and says, “I’m glad he is. Of course I have noticed that you know I’m very observant on things like that. You are the better Leader anyways Star and you will be able to join us on the Sands touching the Eggs as it’s still about a week until the Hatching, even if you miss the touching you can still stand I talked to Helios and Sephiro.” He watches his love take off.
Akadeanna Hawk
Akadeanna Hawk
Weyrleader
Weyrleader

Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by loki Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:45 pm

Junuis smiles. "Of course I understand that, Warren. That's ok that its taken you so long to tell me. Well that's good that you have introduced us. Of course I remember. Yes, and you know how much I've been hurt and I'm glad that's why you knew you had to introduce us so I would know you wasn't going to hurt me."

Yue smiles. "That's something. Well that is true, they aren't always around to give them a lift to one of the upper weyr's to deliver food or to clean a weyr, and that's good that you give them a lift. That's true you don't have a use for them, like we do. Yes, we have and more mature too. Of course I haven't changed in that. Ah, that makes sense to me."

Junuis nods. "Yes, he is. I figured that you have. Yes you are very observant on things like that. Thank you and yes, I will and gladly too. That would be nice if I can stand even if I don't do the touching and you will speak with Helios and Serphiro."
loki
loki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down